There is no doubt that cruising is one of the best value holiday options available today. Compare our fares, together with what’s included, and you’ll appreciate what wonderful value our cruising holidays represent and why it makes sense to book now with Cruise & Maritime Voyages.
Our exceptional value fares are available for a limited period only and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. It is therefore strongly recommended that you make your reservation without delay to avoid the disappointment of not getting the cruise and cabin of your choice.
All this is included in the fare:-
• Comfortable cabin accommodation of your choice.
• Excellent service standards from an attentive international crew.
• A delicious selection of traditional British and international full board cuisine.
• Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
• Welcome and Farewell Captain's cocktail parties (cruises of 6 nights or more).
• Self-service tea and coffee from 6.30am to 10.00pm.
• Stylish big show evening entertainment and cabarets. Daytime activites.
• Popular classical interludes.
• Informative guest lecture programme (cruises of 5 nights or more).
• Club Class - meet like minded passengers for playing bridge, cards, backgammon, chess and more.
• A wide range of leisure facilities to enrich your time onboard.
• Innovative and exciting itineraries with a great selection of ports of call.
• Porterage of your luggage at the port and all Port taxes.
And remember, we offer...
• A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
• Distinctive, small to medium sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
• A friendly and attentive standard of service from an experienced international crew.
• A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.
• For your added convenience, a choice of seven UK departure ports.
Extras not included
Travel insurance (click here for more information). Travel costs to the port of embarkation or airport for fly-cruises. Optional shore excursions. Long term port parking. Expenditure of a personal nature on board ship - drinks, gifts, shopping, laundry, communications etc. Visas. Health Certificate and vaccination charges. Crew gratuities which will be automatically billed to your on board account - see below.
According to international custom in the hospitality industry, tipping is accepted as recognition of good service. For your greater convenience we operate an automatic tipping system so instead of worrying how much and when to tip, an amount of $8.00 per person per night ($6.40 per person per night for cruises of more than 16 nights duration) will be debited to your onboard account.